Diesel and electric driven pumpsets for wellpoint and general dewatering
In our offer we propose several types of wellpoint dewatering pumps.
There are piston pumps as well as centrifugal vacuum assisted pumps.
Pumps are proven with our IGE-81 wellpoint installation and also other types of wellpoint solutions. Many units we have in stock for immediate sales.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Please use right menu for details
Basic types are presented below
Wellpoint piston pumps
- Piston pumps – vacuum and water pumping carried out on the basis of alternating movement of two pistons sealed with leather (or rubber) cups in cylinders.. his type of pump units is dedicated exclusively for use with wellpotint filters or horizontal drainage. They have very high hydraulic efficiency (90%) what guarantees lowest possible fuel and energy costs. (often 50-70% lower than alternative centrifugal vacuum assisted pump).
- Important advantage: their capacity (90-95m3/h) is constant and is not depending on head /pressure (up to 20m/2 bar). It gives the effect that they will be still efficient even if they have to pump for 200-300 mts distance. This phenomenon is typical of positive displacement pumps (which include piston pumps), as opposed to centrifugal pumps, which are assumed to significantly lose efficiency with increasing operating suction head. Piston pumps are recommended for work with up to 50-80 pcs of flexible wellpoints, or up to 40 pcs 2 inch diameter wellpoints. To achieve a comparable effect with a rotary pump it should have a maximum output of at least 160-200m3 / h.
- In the scope of piston pump we are proud to be distributor of brand. The basic model offered is the ZD900 piston pump. Geho ZD is the pump originally designed and started to be produced in Netherlands many years ago. For many experienced specialists in lowering groundwater levels, pumps are well known and guarantee effective drainage with welpoint filters at the lowest energy / fuel costs.Geho ZD900 units are available in either electric or diesel versions.
Wellpoint dewatering centrifugal vacuum assisted
- Centrifugal, vacuum assisted pumps – based on centrifugal pump working together with vacuum pump evacuating air and producing vacuum.(for example Geco Power MPD, MPE pumps). They are usually multipurpose pump, that can be used as well for pumping clean water from wellpoint systems as dirty surface water, and wastewater pumping
- For many year, base brand that we are offering is Geco Power.
They are multipurpose pumps, with centrifugal pump equipped with semiopen impeller, with maintenance free claw-type vacuum pump. Their advantage is high efficiency of centrifugal pump, what gives in result low fuel and energy consumption. They have solids handling in the range 30-75mm, so they can be used for wellpoint systems, and also for surface dewatering, and wastewater pumping
- Most popular models are: diesel driven MPD 4/12 (200m3/h), MPD 6/12(370m3/godz) and electric driven MPE 6/7.5+1.1
- For wellpoint application, we also offer brands like: Godwin (VAC Prime series), Generac (former Towerlight)